Greater Mound City Stamp Club
Parkway Central High School
369 N. Woods Mill Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
We meet the 4th Monday each month at 7:30 PM at Parkway Central High School on 369 N. Woods Mill Road in Chesterfield. Dues are still just $5 per person or a family for $6.
- If you have never been to a meeting or have not been with us in the last 10 years, our room is at the extreme southern end of the school.
- To enter the area from the parking lot, after entering the school property, turn left and proceed to the end of the parking lots.
- During the months of June & July, 2015, we are meeting at Tropicana Lanes are located at 7960 Clayton Rd, St Louis, MO 63117. Coming from West County on I-64, exit at Brentwood/Hanley. Go left (or north) on So. Brentwood Blvd about ½ mile to Clayton Road. Turn right onto Clayton and you should see the sign for Tropicana. We are in the lower floor.
- When you see the school bus parking, you are in the right vicinity. There is a cul de sac at the end of the building where a dozen cars can park. The rest of us park in the main lot right outside.
- Enter the school doors at the right of the cul de sac, walk down the ramp/stairs and turn left. The noise at the end of the hall is the group. Some members arrive as early for trading.
An additional 2nd Monday morning breakfast is at Roadhouse, 11488 Dorsett Road near intersection with Fee Fee Road in Maryland Heights at 8:00 AM.
Each meeting consists of an auction, a brief business meeting and a presentation by one of our members.
© 2020 by iStampShows.com all rights reserved.